If you are interested in a career at Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy and Nursery please complete the application form below:
The benefits of working at Waltham Holy Cross:
- An additional 13 days school holidays per year
- PPA time, collaborating with other year group teachers from our cluster
- Lead practioner planning and support in English and Maths
- Contract starting 1st August for NQTs and graduates
- Opportunities for overseas school visits as part of our international programme.
- Free parking
We welcome visits to our school, please contact Mrs Rawlings in the school office on 01992 713 191.
If you are thinking about your next career move, whether you are beginning your career as a newly qualified teacher, support staff or are an experienced teacher that would like to join our talent pool please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons our team enjoy working at Waltham Holy Cross Primary Academy and Nursery:
What our teachers says about working with NET Academies Trust:
I feel like it is an incredibly supportive working atmosphere where people want the best for one another and go out of their way to do their best for both staff and pupils. It is pupil driven which is why I particularly agree with the academy’s attitude towards priorities.
The academy allows me to be part of something larger that makes a difference.
Staff and pupils feel that we are all part of one family that help and support each other.
I very much enjoy working for the academy, because I feel supported, valued and work with a great group of people.